Pages

BBB Edit Box 2013

Sunday 14 July 2013

Sadly this box has now sold out but in this post it gives notice about another box coming out in November. I am very pleased with this box, I love the beauty boxes for the surprise of what's in them. With P&P this cost £19.55 which for the contents is an amazing price.



Neom - Complete Bliss Moroccan Blush Rose Organic Hand Cream 50ml (Travel Size)
My sense of smell is pretty rubbish but this reminds me of Turkish delights? Probably not but not a bad smell. I always enjoy a nice hand cream so this will be thrown in my bag to try out. For 20% off an order online use the code BBB20 here, offer expires September 30th 2013. You will need to be logged into your Neom account to use this code.
Philosophy - Purity Cleanser 90ml £8.00 - Purity range can be found here.
I've used this cleaner before and it was nice, I don't think I noticed a major difference in my skin but it didn't break me out so I'm more than happy to use this up.
Elemis - Tri Enzyme Face Mask 15ml (Sample)
I'm really looking forward to using this mask mostly to experience the tingling sensation. This will also make a nice change from grainy scrubs as this removes dead skin cells a lot more gently. For 20% off & free P&P on first time orders here. Offer expires September 30th 2013.
Melvita - Apicosma Body Balm 15ml £4.00
This is the ultra nourishing body balm, all organic ingredient with a very nice smell of orange and considering I'm really not a fan of orange says a lot! Quite a small pot fit for travel or handbag usage. For 15% off a purchase online use code BBB13 here. Offer expires July 31st 2013.


Melvita - Orange Blossom Floral Water 28ml £4.50
One of the ingredients is bitter orange and this would explain the smell as it isn't the normal orange smell I would expect. This will be nice kept in the fridge and taken out on a hot day (which at the moment is quite a regular occurrence!)
CND - SolarOil 3.7ml - dependent on where you look this size is about £2.50
An oil that helps keep nails sand cuticles strong and hydrated. A quick sniff and it smells like marzipan, if that's not a reason to use I don't know what is. Found a few on Amazon but no doubt eBay will also have some at reasonable prices.
Lanolips - 101 Ointment 0.035oz.(Sample)
This seems a multipurpose oil 'chapped lips, nursing nipples, cuticles, dry nasal passages & dry and itchy skin.' As this is a treatment it will be something I use at night to give it time to get to work. Full size can be bought from here.


Bourjois - Cream Blush 2.5g Full size £7.99
I got this in shade ' Healthy Glow', this is very orange! Although I have seen it described as peachy I does seem quite scary in the pan. I prefer pink blushes but I will give this a go and see if it doesn't wash me out as I am very pale. This can be bought here.
Illamasqua - Liquid Metal Eye Shadow 8g Full size £17.50 but in sale now for £7.50
I got this in shade 'Electrum' an antique gold colour. This is my first Illasmasqua product so excited to try it out. I'm not a fan of gold but I think this will make a nice liner or inner eye highlight. Upon checking their website it seems Liquid Metal is now a discontinued product so if this is something you like I would suggest getting in there fast! This can be bought here.
Benefit - The Porefessional 7.5ml Travel Size Prices vary
The famous primer, I already have one of these to use I got in a Benefit set. I don't wear foundation but will be interested to see how this works on it's own. For a 10% off discount at Benefit use code BBB10. Offer expires one month from July 7th 2013. For the travel size eBay has some good prices.


B. - Longer Lengthening & Defining Mascara 6ml Full size £9.99 but now £6.66 in sale
 A Superdrug own range which I believe is quite new. This is in black and has the 'tube' technology which coats each lash with tiny tubes to provide better coverage and a more dramatic look. This can be bought here.
Lanolips - Lip Ointment with Colour & SPF 15 12.5g £8.16
This is in shade ' Rhubarb' which from swatches looks like a nice light pinky/peachy colour so one I will definitely be wearing. I'm hoping this is not going to be sticky as most lip glosses are. I have found this to be quite cheap on eBay.


Trilogy - Rosehip Oil 20ml Full size £16.50
Rosehip oil can be used for scars, stretch marks & fine line and wrinkles. I've tried out the Rosehip oil antioxidant+ as I had a sample about. The smell was not very nice so possibly this one will be nicer but I am quite wary when it comes to using oils on my already oily T-zone but we shall see.
This can be bought here with a discount code of BBB2013, it doesn't say how much discount though. This expires August 31st 2013.
BioEffect - EGF Serum 2.5ml Sample
I already have a sample of this from a beauty Christmas calendar which I am yet to use. This is supposed to instruct the skin to restore it youthful process so this will help with complexion. This is a very expensive serum coming it at £125 in Boots. For a 15% discount use code BBB2013 when purchasing here. Offer expires July 22nd 2013.
Jo Loves - Pomelo 2ml Sample
No a bad scent, something to be thrown in the handbag for a touch up through out the day. This can be bought here. Top notes are Pink Pomelo and Rose.

 
Here is a close up of the blush and eyeshadow.
 
Well, all in all an amazing box and chance to try out some brands without paying out a small fortune. I am definitely looking forward to the next box coming out near the end of the year.
 
Now to find somewhere to put everything!!
 
 

 
Ciao
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment